Questions to Ask Our Muslim Friends
- Where are you from?
- What is life like there? How is it different than here?
- Tell me about your family.
- What does it mean to be a Muslim?
- Are you a good Muslim?
- What does it take to be a good Muslim?
- What do you believe about Heaven and Hell?
- Do you believe you will go to Heaven? Why or why not? Does that worry you?
- Why do people sin? Do you think people have a deeper problem than just occasional bad behavior?
- What does it say about our species that the most evil beings in history have been humans just like us?
- Can anything truly erase the power of sin? Or guilt?
- Have you read the Bible?
- Do you think the Bible is trustworthy, or that it has been corrupted?
- Do you know what the very first temptation the devil spoke to mankind?
- (“Did God really say …?”). Satan tempted Man about the accuracy of God’s Word. Do you think it’s possible that the popular belief today that the Bible has been corrupted is really just a temptation of the devil?
- How/When did the Bible change? What changed? Who changed it? How do you know that?
- Does the Koran say that the Bible has been corrupted? Or did Mohammed trust the Bible and the “People of the Book?”
- Do you think Jesus ever sinned?
- Isn’t it human to sin?
- So if Jesus never sinned, wouldn’t that mean he is more than human?
- Do you know what Jesus said about Himself? Would you like to know? What kind of a person says those things?
- Does it seem fair that even though Jesus never did anything wrong, he was executed on a cross? Would you like to know the purpose God had for this?