Worksheet for Discipled Student Profile
Complete this for each disciple. Consider doing this during an interview with each one.
- What are some of this person’s strong points?
- In what areas does he/she need growth or change?
- What are some unique aspects of this person’s background or experience?
- What is his or her religious background?
- What experiences have most shaped the person’s development to this point?
- How could this person take the next step in becoming more like the Lord in each of these areas of life:
What are the three characteristics or habits you hope the Lord will build in this disciple?
Write down some events, activities, people, Scripture, and questions you could use as resources to begin to help mold this person in the three areas listed above.
“I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow.” (1 Cor 3:6 NIV)