6. Resources for Ministry to Muslims
Evangelism and Outreach
- Answering Islam. Geisler and Saleeb. Baker, 2002.
- Engaging Islam. Georges Houssney. Treeline Publ., 2010.
- Understanding Islam and Christianity. Josh McDowell and Jim Walker. Harvest House, 2013.
- Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus. Nabeel Qureshi. Zondervan, 2014.
- Honor and Shame: Unlocking the Door. Roland Muller. Xlibris, 2000.
- The 3D Gospel: Ministry in Guilt, Shame, and Fear Cultures. Jayson Georges, 2014.
Resources to Give to Muslim Friends
- Glad News! God loves you my Muslim friend. Samy Tanagho. Authentic Publ. 2003
- Dear Muslim Friend. Jerry Mattix. ECS Ministries. 2014
- Adha and the Injeel. Fouad Masri. Crescent Project, 2004. (a gospel presentation)
- Is the Injeel Corrupted? My Search for the Truth about the New Testament. Fouad Masri. Crescent Project, 2006 (a defense of the authenticity and reliability of the New Testament).
- The Five Principles. This booklet, which explains five essential points for ministering to Muslims, is available in pdf format from email@example.com upon request.
- www.whoisthemessiah.wordpress.com – This video lecture series explores what the Bible teaches about the Messiah. Some of the topics covered are: the need for, the prophecy about, and the purpose of the Messiah, as well as answering challenges Muslims make to the trustworthiness of the Bible and the deity of Jesus.
- www.answering-islam.org – A wealth of articles and links for resources related to Muslim ministry.
- www.commanetwork.com – The public site for Coalition of Ministries to Muslims in North America. It has a number of resources and links to helpful information and testimonies by former Muslims.
- https://multilanguagemedia.org/ – A site for ordering Scriptures in languages spoken by Muslims.
- www.ReachingTheNationsAmongUs.org – A site for the multi-language JESUS film plus links to many other resources and cooperating organizations.
- Crescent Project video series. – A sixpart series introducing the basics about Islam and how to engage Muslims in spiritual conversations.